01 May This Weeks Events for Business Brokers
Arizona Business Brokers Association
Southern Chapter Monthly Meeting
May 2, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711
The Southern Chapter meets regularly on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 12 noon to 1:30pm
Meeting times are subject to changes. Contact Southern Chapter to confirm a date.
New England Business Brokers Association
Program Meeting – Co-brokering: the Salvation or Downfall for business brokers?
May 3, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Double Tree Hotel, 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough MA, 01581
Please join NEBBA for their May program meeting: Co-brokering: the Salvation or Downfall for business brokers?
Join a panel of experienced business brokers with different opinions and experiences to discuss one of the largest factors which can impact the top & bottom line of a business broker. Participate in the discussion of the following questions and others that may arise:
- Is cooperating and compensating other business brokers in your best interest?
- Is cooperating and compensating other business brokers in your client’s best interest?
- What makes New England business sales different from real estate or business brokers in other regions (i.e. Florida)?
- Are unsold listings and unsold buyers lost revenue opportunities? How large?
- What type of broker would/wouldn’t you cooperate with?
- What types of listing are good/bad to co-broke?
- What’s different representing a buyer versus a seller?
- What makes co-brokering easy/hard?
- When is a good/bad time to co-broke?
- Can you expect cooperation with/without compensation?
- Good experiences/Bad experiences
4:00-5:00 – Board Meeting (open to all members)
5:00-5:30 – Networking & Cocktails
5:30-6:15 – Dinner
6:15-6:30 – Committee Updates and Introductions
6:30-7:45 – Program
NEBBA Members $38.00… If registered on or before April 30th
Non-members and ALL Registrations received after April 30th $48.00
You may pay via credit card or choose to pay at the door with check, cash or credit card.
International Business Brokers Association
2017 IBBA Annual Conference
May 5 – 8
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria, 14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75254
The Top 10 Reasons YOU Need To Be In Dallas
- Professional sales training sessions will give you the competitive edge.
- Build your skills with 20+ workshops delivered by the industry’s top professionals.
- Find solutions to work smarter, not harder, in the Main Street Marketplace.
- Connect with franchisors to grow your commissions in the IFPG Franchise Marketplace.
- Learn secrets of the trade from your peers during intense Mastermind Sessions.
- Join us in recognizing our industry’s elite practitioners during our new Member Excellence Awards Dinner.
- IBBA educational courses keep your skills honed and your practice moving forward.
- Dedicated networking + social time help you build the connections you need to succeed.
- Combine business with pleasure by enjoying hundreds of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options, just steps away from the hotel.
- This is the ONE IBBA Conference in 2017!