29 Jul This Weeks Events for Business Brokers
Georgia Association of Business Brokers
July 30, 9:45 AM – 12:00 PM
Georgia Association of Realtors, 6065 Barfield Road, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328
Join the Georgia Association of Business Brokers at our July 30 meeting to view the group’s new website.
Some of the highlights of the new design will be:
- Private chat area for member brokers to ask questions and confidentially share information.
- A new and improved broker search tool that will enable visitors to search for member brokers by radius, specialty, and other filters.
- GABB members will be posting our listings to our own webpage, this will give us the ability to post more photos and info about our listings, it will also help with our longer-term goal of improving the SEO of our website among other benefits. We are working on methods to share those listings to BizBuySell and other websites.
- Visitors to our site will be able to find what they are looking for faster.
- The new design will be less labor intensive for GABB’s administrator and for each member to manage profiles and listings.
- Sponsors and affiliates will have better visibility in the new design.
Members will be able to view the proposed new website and ask questions of the website developer, Ron West, of Business Brokerage Press, who also hosts the GABB website. Ron will join us remotely.
Business Brokerage Press is the publisher of the text for Business Broker University Training, The Complete Guide To Business Brokerage and the industry standard guidebook for valuing businesses, the annual Business Reference Guide. BBP, through Ron’s knowledge and leadership in technology, also hosts and consults with many business broker Websites and IBBA Affiliate Websites through the DealStudio brand.
The GABB will meet at the Georgia Association of Realtors at 6065 Barfield Road, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328. The meeting will start at 10:30 a.m. preceded at 9:45 a.m. by a networking breakfast. GABB affiliate and attorney Stephen M. Levinson, Esq., is sponsoring the meeting. The GAR headquarters building is a two-story building located in Sandy Springs near the intersection of Hammond Drive and Barfield Road.
The GABB is the state’s largest and oldest association of professionals who specialize in brokering the purchase and sale of businesses and franchises. Broker members help owners determine the asking price of their business, create marketing plans and strategies for selling their business, identify and qualify buyers, and have the knowledge, experience and skills needed to help maintain the confidential nature of the process. Affiliate members include bankers, lawyers, appraisers, insurers and other professionals who work closely with brokers to help owners and buyers get to the closing table.
For more information about GABB, please contact GABB President Dean Burnette at 912-247-3209 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or GABB Executive Director Diane Loupe at email@example.com or 404-374-3990.
Michigan Business Brokers Association
Metro Chapter Monthly Meeting
August 1, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Rocky’s of Northville, 41122 W Seven Mile Rd., Northville Twp., MI 48167