01 Jun Built to Sell Radio: Finding the Middle Ground With an Acquirer
Shawn Finder built email marketing platform Autoklose to $1 million in revenue when a chance encounter at a conference led to an acquisition conversation with VanillaSoft. Finder thought his company was worth much more initially than VanillaSoft did – their valuations were quite far apart and both sides had to negotiate to ultimately meet in the middle.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Finance your growth while hanging on to your equity.
- Maximize your customer retention.
- Keep your books if you want to get acquired.
- Push an acquirer hard (without jeopardizing your deal).
- Justify a higher valuation for your company.