02 May Built to Sell Radio: How To Sell A 12 Employee Company For 8-Figures
James Ashford had a burning drive to become an entrepreneur and start a successful business. After a failed attempt to grow a marketing agency, Ashford knew that to build the business he had always dreamed of, he needed to make some drastic changes.
In 2016, Ashford took what little was left after his business failed and invested £ 4,000 in developing proposal software for accountants which he named GoProposal. By 2020, GoProposal was a slick application with £1.5 million in revenue and hundreds of accountants using it. That’s when Ashford agreed to be acquired for a healthy 8-figure sum. In this episode, you will discover how to:
- Build a successful business without destroying your marriage.
- Shorten your sales cycle.
- Stimulate creativity for your employees through systems. (Download our FREE guide The Definitive Guide to Standard Operating Procedures)
- Leverage social media without making your company dependent on you.
- Amplify your leverage in a negotiation to sell your company.