18 Jul Built to Sell Radio: How this Service Business Sold for 3X Revenue
Ten years ago, Timo Armoo was on a flight from his home country of Ghana on his way to live in a council flat in one of the U.K.’s poorest neighborhoods.
Motivated to live a better life, Armoo started Fanbytes, an influencer marketing agency dedicated to connecting brands with social media influencers.
The company took off.
Fanbytes reached 65 employees and hit revenues of 8-figures when he decided to sell the company to Brainlabs for around 3X revenue. In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize influencers to market your product or service.
- Identify the right time to raise money for your business.
- Use one surprising technique to command a higher multiple for your company.
- Increase your leverage using a trusted advisor.
- Attract more inbound leads for your business.