29 Aug Built to Sell Radio: How to Get Your Business to Run Without You
When Jodie Cook started her social media agency, nothing happened without her involvement.
Desperate to free herself up from the minutia of running her company, Cook started to systematize her business with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). After a few missteps, Cook mastered the art of delegation, and in this episode, you will discover how to:
- Know when you’re ready to implement SOPs into your business.
- Delegate tasks to your employees without disrupting your customers.
- Create SOPs that your staff will use.
- Hire great people using an unconventional method.
- Empower your employees to create SOPs for your business.
- Implement systems that create an environment of creativity.
- Use SOPs to avoid an earn-out.