17 Oct Built to Sell Radio: Inside the Mind of An Acquirer – Nathan Winch
U.K.-based Nathan Winch started his career as a private equity investor after selling his first company, Winch Pharma, in 2017.
Since then, Winch has acquired over 20 businesses, with a focus on logistics and infrastructure companies. In the latest installment of Built to Sell Radio’s Inside the Mind of an Acquirer series, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand how an investor structures an acquisition.
- Build your management team to avoid an earn-out.
- Dodge the most common blunder made during due diligence.
- Avoid turning off an acquirer during the selling process.
- Prepare your company to be acquired.