30 Jan Built to Sell Radio: How Tabarnapp Grew Its Value Ten-Fold in 24 Months
Posted at 10:01h in Webinar Archive 0 Comments
In 2016, Derek Morin founded Tabarnapp to create after-market sales applications for Shopify website owners. The company was an instant hit generating more than 1,000 paid customers in its first few months after launching on the Shopify platform.
In 2020, Morin acquired one of his partners’ stake in Tabarnapp, valuing the company at $400,000. Two years later, Morin sold Tabarnapp for a much higher price, implying a tenfold increase in the company’s value. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize a clever accounting strategy to maximize the value of your business.
- Identify unique opportunities within your market.
- Choose a suitable pricing model for your company.
- Incite a bidding war for your business.
- Negotiate a favorable earn-out structure.