17 Apr Built to Sell Radio: Inside the Mind of an Acquirer with Kevin McArdle
In his role as an acquirer, Kevin McArdle has purchased 45 businesses including three from former Built to Sell Radio guests. In the latest instalment of Built to Sell Radio’s Inside the Mind of an Acquirer series, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish between a holding company and a private equity group (PEG).
- Prepare your business for a seamless acquisition.
- Prevent deterring potential acquirers.
- Ask questions to create momentum in your conversions with potential acquirers.
- Outsmart crafty techniques employed by PEGs seeking to get your business for a discount.
- Demystify the valuation metrics commonly utilized by PEGs.