08 May Built to Sell Radio: How to Create Repeat Customers Automatically
Posted at 08:47h in Webinar Archive 0 Comments
In 2017, Gamal Codner established Fresh Heritage, an e-commerce company that created grooming products specifically for men of color.
Codner grew Fresh Heritage quickly with Facebook ads and online reviews, but relying solely on paid customer acquisition almost bankrupted the company. Codner introduced a subscription program and turned one-time customers into automatic repeat purchasers, dramatically increasing the lifetime value of a customer.
As a result, Fresh Heritage’s revenue skyrocketed to over $4 million. In 2022, BRANDED, a leading global operator of digital-first consumer brands, acquired Fresh Heritage from Codner. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Dramatically increase the lifetime value of a customer.
- Leverage online reviews to drive value.
- Systemize your business to ensure it can run without you.
- Build a thriving e-commerce business.
- Find the natural strategic acquirers for your company.