03 Jul Built to Sell Radio: Inside the Mind of an Acquirer with ASG’s CEO, Steve Reardon
In 2009, Steve Reardon sold Peldon Technologies, a company he founded that provided pharmacies and retailers with photo printers and multifunctional kiosks. Following his departure, Reardon developed a passion for running businesses, a path that ultimately led him to venture into acquisitions.
Now, Reardon serves as the CEO of Alpine Software Group (ASG), a branch of Alpine Investors. ASG’s main objective is to acquire companies that specialize in vertical Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. In the latest installment of Built to Sell’s Inside the Mind of an Acquirer series, you’ll learn how to:
- Think like an investor rather than an operator when planning to sell your business.
- Understand key traits that Reardon prioritizes in companies he acquires.
- Apply Reardon’s formula to estimate the growth potential of your business.
- Get 100% cash up front for your company.
- Identify the most reliable indicator of an exceptional leader.
- Avoid Reardon’s top deal killers when selling your business.
- Uncover potential buyers who might be plotting to snag your business for a discount.