14 Aug Built to Sell Radio: Fetching an 8-Figure Exit
In 2017, Amman Ahmed founded MusicForPets, which launched the YouTube channels “RelaxMyDog” and “RelaxMyCat.” These channels aim to alleviate pets’ anxiety, whether due to stress or their owners’ absence.
Under Ahmed’s leadership, the channels amassed over 2 million subscribers and generated a 7-figure profit, largely because of effective SEO. As the business saw a surge in paid monthly website subscribers, it garnered the interest of California-based hip-hop label, Create Music Group, which extended a lucrative 8-figure offer that Ahmed couldn’t turn down. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Harness the power of SEO to scale your business.
- Increase your YouTube channel audience with Ahmed’s innovative technique.
- Elevate your brand’s reputation using Ahmed’s personal approach.
- Decide when to abandon professionalism for the sake of authenticity.
- Determine your non-negotiable exit number.
- Lean on a seasoned advisor to sidestep an earn-out.
- Be due-diligence ready, even if selling isn’t on your radar.