11 Sep Built to Sell Radio: Exit, Rest, Restart: Rob Walling on Navigating the Entrepreneurial Lifecycle
At the age of 41, Rob Walling sold Drip, an email marketing software, for enough money that he “would never have to work again.”
His only problem? Figuring out what to do next.
In this special edition of Built to Sell Radio, we explore how to redefine your purpose and find happiness and fulfillment after you exit your business. You’ll discover how to:
- Decide when to sell your business.
- Calculate your minimum number.
- Manage your mental health during an earn-out.
- Leverage “The 6th Month Rule.”
- Spot the early warning signs of entrepreneurial burnout.
- Talk to your kids about being rich.