20 Nov Built to Sell Radio: Chip Conley on Selling Joie De Vivre and Mentoring Airbnb Co-founder Brian Chesky
Chip Conley built the world’s second largest boutique hotel chain to 3500 employees, but after a near death experience, Chip realized he wanted out. Chip went on to become Airbnb’s Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, where he mentored co-founder Brian Chesky. Conley went on to create MEA — the Modern Elder Academy — the world’s first ‘midlife wisdom school’. In this episode, you’ll discover how to:
- Avoid a midlife crisis.
- Ensure you’re happy after you sell.
- Hire a “modern elder” to mentor you.
- Manage someone older than you.
- Become a great mentor.
- Figure out what to do after you sell.
- Distinguish between having a purpose and being purposeful.
- Own your wisdom.