08 Aug Built to Sell Radio: How to Avoid Seller’s Remorse
Rory Fatt began his entrepreneurial journey running marketing seminars for restauranteurs. After several owners approached Fatt to do their marketing for them, he decided to launch Royalty Rewards in 2005.
The business was a multimedia marketing platform that helped small businesses market their products and services by rewarding loyal customers. The company took off, hitting just over $2 million in revenue in its first year.
Inspired to achieve financial freedom, Fatt began to explore selling his company. In 2022, he accepted an offer from Schianti Partners that would set his family up for life. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a business that doesn’t rely on you.
- Successfully defend a lawsuit against your company.
- Transform your business model to prepare for an acquisition.
- Utilize one tactic to speed up the sale process.
- Avoid seller’s regret by calculating your exit number.
- Prepare for life after the sale.