30 Oct Built to Sell Radio: Turning Bad Dog Breath into a $2M + Business with Chad Maghielse
Chad Maghielse treats his two French bulldogs like family. When their breath turned foul, he invented a dog breath spray. Within three years, he was making over $2 million in online pet product sales at a 35% profit margin. Then he sold his business. In this episode, you’ll discover how to:
- Use negative reviews to spot new business ideas.
- Get your product to rank on Amazon search.
- Establish an audience on Facebook.
- Build trust with your audience using the “traffic triangle.”
- Get more 5-star reviews.
- Create a powerful negotiation BATNA.