The Business Reference Guide 2014, now in its 23rd edition, is the essential guide to pricing businesses with up-to-date rules of thumb and pricing information for almost 700 types of businesses.
I think Tom West’s Business Reference Guide..is the best deal in the marketplace. You can get a lot of good stuff out of it……I am just saying for any CPA or business valuation people out there – if you don’t own that Business Reference Guide, I think it is a must in every library.
~JA, Business Appraiser
Thousands of readers call the Business Reference Guide “an absolute necessity – invaluable to anyone involved in privately held businesses.”
Most pricing entries contain:
- Rules of Thumb based on both sales and earnings (SDE)
- Pricing Tips from Industry Experts
- Benchmark information that provides comparison data
- Industry Resources such as Associations and Publications with Web sites
- General Information providing industry data, surveys, and comments
- Fascinating facts about many different businesses and industries